Gallery

Friday, April 11, 2014

Ollie the Werewolf


Here is my most recent version of Oliver Reed's werewolf from Hammer's CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF. Back in 2009 when I started this blog, I was also participating in the Classic Horror Film Board's 'Classic Monster Art Challenge'. Each month we had a different topic to draw and in May 2009 the theme was Lycanthropy. So of course being the Hammer fan that I am, I picked COTW. If you care to go back and look at my first attempt, just follow this link. The post also includes a couple of other pieces I did for some of the other challenges. It's amazing to me to see how my style has evolved as well as how much better I've gotten in the past 5 years.

I've been trying to post at least once a week here, and so far this year I've been doing pretty good (Yay me!) I have a Nosferatu piece that will be done as soon as I figure out the background and an Invisible Man piece in the works! Hopefully one of those will be ready next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment