Gallery

Sunday, September 14, 2014

September half over, Countdown to Halloween coming up fast!!


It won't be long now. October first is right around the corner. And I'm pleased to let you all know (if you don't already) that the Countdown to Halloween hub has been updated with info & badges for this year's countdown! If you are interested in participating, check out the site for more details. This is the 60th anniversary of 'The Creature from the Black Lagoon', so the badges for this year are Gill Man themed. I picked Shawn Robare's art for my badge this year:

\

I'm super busy right now preparing art for the countdown, an art show at ZaPow and the upcoming issue of Little Shoppe of Horrors. I'll be back at the end of September to decorate my blog for Halloween, and give you an outline of what to look forward to.

See you soon......

1 comment: