Gallery

Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm in Galleries...

Hey everybody, I just wanted to share some exciting news with you all. First, I'm going to have my debut at Gallery1988 in the upcoming group show 'Is This Thing On? 2: The Weird Year'. The show opens next Friday. If you live in or near L.A., you should check it out. I bet it's going to be amazing. I'll be posting my piece for the show here on the blog very soon.



AND, I've got myself a little 2'x6' patch of wall at a new local gallery called 'ZaPow'. I feel right at home there, since their focus is on illustrative, comic, pop culture art rather than 'fine art'. It's an amazing place and I'm so thrilled to be part of it. Right now I'm selling my prints, but I'm thinking of expanding and doing some original cut paper pieces as well as some greeting cards. And for those of you who like my Halloween art, I plan to have some of those printed up around the end of August, to sell at ZaPow during Sept. & Oct.

I took a couple of not so great photos, but you get the idea. To get a better look at their space, check out their website.




1 comment: