Gallery

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dark Shadows Bloopers

I miss Dark Shadows. I used to watch it on the Sci-Fi Channel when it ran back in the 90's & I loved it. Word on the street is that Tim Burton is planning to bring his version of this Gothic soap opera to the big screen, with the possible release date set for 2011. It's also rumored that Johnny Depp will be cast as vampire, Barnabas Collins. I'm going to make a prediction and say that Helena Bonham Carter will play Dr. Julia Hoffman.
One of the fun things about Dark Shadows is that they rarely did any second takes. So there are lots of flubs about in the episodes. I found these compilations of Dark Shadows bloopers on Youtube, and thought this will be my share for the day. Some of the bloopers are more obvious than others. My favorite is in Pt. 1 at the 8:57 min mark. I laugh every time.




No comments:

Post a Comment