Gallery

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dr. Sketchy's 4/2009 – The Pin Up Bunnies



Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School. When Cabaret meets Art School. I read about this unique drawing class experience in 'Bust Magazine' awhile back and thought it was a fantastic idea. Dr. Sketchy's started in NY, and has now started to branch out all over the world. Recently, I discovered that there was in fact a Dr. Sketchy's here in my own town! I enjoyed myself very much, although I'm very rusty at drawing from life. I just had a chance to work up a final piece from one of my sketches done at that event.

If you don't know about Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School, you should probably check out their website www.drsketchy.com
There might be one in your town. If you're an artist, go check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I think I might be in love with a toon! Drop by my site for some funny, if you'd like: http://swimmingupstreamcomic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I haven't got a chance to thoroughly check out your site, but I will when I get a chance. Looks pretty cool!!

    ReplyDelete