Gallery

Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Power of Christ Compels You?


Well, believe it or not, here is my second Horror Kid, Regan from 1973's THE EXORCIST. I love this film. I've always said that my favorite horror films of all time were the unholy trinity of ROSEMARY'S BABY, THE OMEN & THE EXORCIST. I have an old sketch for a ROSEMARY'S BABY piece, maybe I can work it up and add it to this series.

I do have two other Horror Kid sketches that I want to work into final pieces, so maybe I'll have another one next week. I've been working on several different things at once, including new Halloween art for 2014's countdown. I'm trying to get ahead since I always feel like I'm dragging behind...

2 comments:

  1. Really great piece, Belle. I especially love how creepy the eyes are - it really feels like she's going to swallow my soul! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! I'm glad to hear that you like it!

      Delete