Gallery

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Chaney After Midnight


I have lists (multiple lists) of subjects that I want to draw. Recently I was going over and revising those lists because I realized that Wonderfest 2014 is coming up fast & I didn't have any new monster art. So while sketching the other day, I thought that I give another go to Chaney's Vampire character in the lost silent film LONDON AFTER MIDNIGHT. I attempted this several years ago, but half way through it decided that no matter how much tweaking I did to the piece, I wasn't going to be happy with it. So the piece was abandoned. I'm MUCH happier with this version anyway.

So as I mentioned, Wonderfest is coming up. Looking forward to it as always! Also wanted to mention that the 12th Annual Rondo Awards ballot is up and voting is going on now up until May 5, 2014. So go vote for your favorites in Horror!

No comments:

Post a Comment