Gallery

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rue Morgue #111 Coming Soon to a Newsstand Near You!!


As time ticks away to May 1st, and I anxiously await my debut in Rue Morgue, I thought I would share some previews. The cover of this issue features John Waters, with cover art by Mitch O'Connell!! HOW COOL IS THAT! I love John Waters, and I've been a big fan of O'Connell's work for years.
Also, Rue Morgue put together a video trailer for this issue. Although I'm not in the trailer, you get to see some of the other amazing pieces that are part of the Vincent Price at 100 tribute. This is the first time I've even seen some of the other pieces that are going to be in this issue.

Check it out!!

4 comments:

  1. It's gonna be a killer issue! I've never been a die hard Waters fan, but I can't deny his works has some bite to it and the Vincent Price tribute sounds awesome, congrats on being included, Belle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the Waters article, as I imagine he'll be talking horror. I've heard him talk before about going to see 'The Tingler' at the movie theater and going around before hand, looking for the buzzers that were placed under random seats. I bought the 'Christmas Evil' special edition DVD this past year that has John Waters as a guest in the commentary. It was so funny.

    Thank you! I am so thrilled and honored that I get to be in Rue Morgue. Especially taking part in such a special tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being included in this issue.
    And omg, what a wounderful way to convince peopl eto see this movie, love it.
    Love the artwork that was shown in the video, great old school feel

    Abstract

    ReplyDelete