Gallery

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Lil' Halloween Bits – An Owl! A Spider! And Yes! Another Cat!



Believe it or not, I actually started working on some of the Art for this year's countdown back in January of this year. At the beginning of 2014, I went through my sketchbooks & scanned any little doodle that I thought I might be able to make something of. This included my Halloween sketches from last year, which I never had time to do anything with because we were moving into a new house last October. After the countdown each year I always think it would be really awesome if I could have 31 drawings for the entire month of October. Well, I know this will probably never happen, but earlier this year, I thought I'd get a head start anyway. The owl is newer, I drew him about 2 months ago, but the spider & the cat are both from earlier this year. 

And for fun I thought I would make a desktop wallpaper with the cat image. You can download it and set it as your desktop too!


8 comments: