Gallery

Thursday, November 17, 2011

LOST SKELETON TRIBUTE CONTINUES SUNDAY, NOV 20

Hey everyone!!
Thank you to all who have stopped by, contributed & made comments during this tribute to the Lost Skeleton films!

Now, a word about what's going down with the tribute time line. Originally, the tribute was suppose to end on the 19th. And I do have some more wonderful art to share. However, I've barely had any time off in the past two weeks due to the day job, and I'm about beat. So here's what I decided to do. I'm taking a few days off, and I'm going to pick up the LS tribute on Sunday, Nov. 20. Taking some time off and picking it back up at the beginning of the week also increases the chances that you'll see something of mine for this tribute. (Seriously, I've been that busy). So now the tribute will actually more likely run through the 23rd.

I do want to take this opportunity to mention that the soundtrack for 'Lost Skeleton Returns Again', is now available. Pick up one from the Creature Features website!


See ya real soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment