Gallery

Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Skull & Miss Skully


With October almost half spirited away, I'm pretty confident that I'm not participating in the Countdown to Halloween this year. My husband & I are actually in the process of moving into a new house, and tonight is the last night we will be in the house we've lived in for the past 7 years. While I'm sorta sad to leave, I'm looking forward to the thrill of a new space. And I really wanted to do one last blog post before the move.

Gallery ZaPow currently has a Dia de Los Muertos show, running to the beginning of December. I did this fun piece with my beloved Posca paint markers & acrylics. I wanted to do a blending of Day of the Dead & old school Halloween, kind of like I did for last year's show.

Hope you all are enjoying your Halloween season so far!

3 comments:

  1. Even with my apparent ADD in full throttle tonight, that picture caught my attention ;) It's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this print! So cute. Also, I think I may be up there for Thanksgiving. We should try to get together. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete