Gallery

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Is it October the 1st. Already?



Where has all my planning time gone? Well, it's October first which can only mean that the Countdown to Halloween has arrived!! First up, I made this cool new banner for my blog for the month of October. I think it's very Halloween-y. I had originally made all these lists of things I wanted to post, but I think there will be a lot of 'winging it'. Although I do have some pieces that have been finished for awhile that I am very pleased with & excited to share. There are so many blogs participating in the countdown, and I am looking forward to viewing as many as possible in the next few weeks. It's an exciting time!!

Well, I hope you will enjoy the mixed bag of tricks & treats I will be sharing all thru the month of October. Happy Hallloween!!

3 comments:

  1. It's Spooktacular! I LOVE it! I am counting down the days til' Target discovers you and let's you design their Halloween line. This is SO much cuter than what they have! Happy October 1st my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete