Gallery

Saturday, October 3, 2009



Isn't this a lovely site? This photo was taken by my husband today at a corn maze we went to. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time.
Also, I went to the store very early this morning and came back with this:



It's good stuff, but I'm still thinking about the awesome Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream I had last year. It was beyond heavenly.

Since I've had such a long & busy day, I'm going get some much needed sleep. But I leave you with this Ooky Spooky Tune. The Brian Sisters singing 'The Boogie Woogieman'. Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Yum...pumpkin ice cream with hot fudge. Sounds delicious. Love your hubby's photo too. Looks like Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wings!

    Mmmmm, hot fudge! I'm thinking about making warm brownies to have with the pumpkin ice cream. Some hot fudge would be good on that too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah. And yes, my husband took some terrific pumpkin photos. I was pleased :)

    ReplyDelete