Gallery

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Swingin' At the Seance



I did this piece earlier this year and it was inspired by The Moon-Rays wonderful CD 'Swingin' at the Seance'. The design & photography for the CD's packaging was put together by my friend, the very talented & crafty Wendy Amdahl. Some of you probably know her from her terrific blog, The Halloween Tree. The album 'Swingin' at the Seance' would make a perfect addition to anyone's Halloween Music collection. It's available from many online stores including CD Baby, Amazon, and Itunes.

5 comments:

  1. Your art is DELISH!!! Hard to pick a favorite but this one is especially scrumptious.

    Do you sell prints?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I recognize this gem! Hee Hee...I love it of course, but you already knew that! You're the cat's pajamas my friend! ;o)

    ReplyDelete